As a Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering ‘the works’, ensuring delivery of all client work is on time, on budget and to a high standard. This job is about making things happen and building strong relationships with your clients and across the agency.
- Effectively support the creative process by negotiating sufficient time and budget for the agency to do its best work, gathering client and category knowledge, being a creative thinker and expressing an informed point of view
- Deliver end to end project management and manage multiple projects at a time
- Ability to manage a project autonomously and be the day to day point of client contact, maintaining a positive and proactive relationship
- Build a strong partnership with your Creative Project Leader to grow your account(s)
- Build meaningful relationships with key creative and digital specialists across the agency
- Support and in some cases, lead the financial management of your accounts including accurate cost estimates, forecasting, timely invoicing and ability to seek out new projects to generate additional revenue
- Develop comprehensive briefs and educate clients on the creative and production processes