– Work both as an agency producer & production
producer across pre, production and post-production.
– Responsible for end to end production management,
including accountability for financial and timing
– Produce content shoots with key internal crew and
partners, as well as work with production companies
on larger campaigns.
– Juggle multiple projects at one time.
– Collaborate with internal content creators to
develop both production and post solutions for each
– Adapt existing TVCs for broadcast including CAD
approval & dispatch.
– Assist, collaborate and produce internal work for
the agency e.g. case studies, award submission, hype
reels and pitch videos.
– Collaborate and manage effective relationships
across the agencies multi-disciplinary teams.
– Develop relationships with key suppliers including production companies, crews and post-production houses. Negotiate with external suppliers and talent to ensure all jobs are profitable.
Desired Skills and Experience
– 5+ years agency and production experience in video
print, social or content production experience (desirable)
– Thorough understanding of word, excel, keynote and
– A problem solver who can work through any problem
logically and suggest innovative solutions.
– Happy to roll their sleeves up and get stuck into
any production regardless of size.