As a Creative Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering ‘the works’, ensuring delivery of all client work is on time, on budget and to a high standard. This job is about making things happen and building strong relationships with your clients and across the agency.
As a CPM you will also be a strong ambassador of our agency philosophy ‘creatives at the forefront’ and show your passion for great creative work.
• Effectively contribute to the creative process by negotiating sufficient time and budget for the agency to do its best work, gathering client and category knowledge, being a creative thinker and expressing an informed point of view
• End to end project management and ability to manage multiple projects at one time to ensure flawless delivery at all times
• Ability to manage a portfolio of clients autonomously (with support from a Creative Project Leader) and be the primary point of client contact, maintaining a positive and proactive relationship
• Build a strong partnership with your account Creative Partner and other creative and digital specialists across the agency
• Financial management of accounts including accurate cost estimates, timely invoicing and ability to seek out new projects to generate additional revenue
• Develop comprehensive briefs and educate clients on the creative and production processes
• Support Creative Project Management team with new business opportunities
Desired Skills and Experience
• Currently operating as an Account Director, ideally from an integrated Agency with strong category experience in FMCG and proven experience as an account lead
• Previous integrated campaign experience across brand, activation and digital
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Proactive and resourceful
• Can do attitude with a creative flair
• Commercial acumen
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to influence and manage up
• High level of emotional intelligence
• Strong written and spoken communication skills and interpersonal skills
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you think you are the right candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.