Working with the Broadcast & Content team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and flexible content creator to join our growing team. In this newly created role, no two days will the same, as you will be working on varying projects from editing online content, motion graphics, versioning TVCs, hype reels and case studies.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in post-production but also have a desire to learn and grow. Ideally with an understating of the production/shoot process too.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Skills in the full Adobe Suite specializing in Premiere & After Effects, with knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Great attention to detail
- Strong admin stills, working in a neat and tidy fashion
- A creative mind, always thinking of new and exciting ways to approach each project
- Strong technical knowledge of both software and hardware
- Ability to multi-task and work on more than one project in one day
- A collaborative approach, working with creatives and problem solving attitude, working with all areas of the agency where needed
- An understanding of camera and sound recording equipment
- Ideally 1-2 Years industry experience but would also consider switched-on graduates with work experience
How to Apply
If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV and a covering letter detailing why you think you are the right candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.